Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Pictures from Iraq

Troy sent this picture home to Hinckley because he LOVES fire trucks.

Gotta love America!
Damage from our invasion or maybe stupid Al Qaeda who didn't aim right
View
This picture almost made me cry looking at these girls who have little to no future
My handsome man!
Isn't that building beautiful?
Yes, thats right my strong hubby pulling the MRAP
Entrance point
Down town
More down town
Traffic, rush hour?!
more down town
I loved this English advertisement
Bridge over troubled waters
The crew
I think this is beautiful!
Isn't this incredible? Yes they are HUGE!
My favorite MRAP driver!
See the massive swords!
Woops got a MRAP stuck
Yep, really stuck
They had to bring another MRAP to pull it out
The marks leftover
HMVEE'S (yes that is how you spell it in the army, I triple checked b/c its an acronym)
Oh he is the love of my life!

No comments: