So its official I am out of my cave. The past 2 weeks have truly been the most tender 2 weeks of my life. So tender and special that I have thought of not sharing anything on this public blog about it! I've even had thoughts of shutting down this whole thing, why do I share such personal things about my family?
Anyway, before I make a drastic decision I promised to let it settle a bit.
A lot of things have been going through my mind but one of the biggest things that is making me NOT want to blog anymore is how judgmental people are! It's amazing how word can get around of how people judge how you parent. How can you judge me when you don't even live near me? How can you not like me, or my kids, or my husband but still read my blog?
If I decide to continue to blog I will probably just post a few pictures from Troys time home. We have some pretty EXCITING news coming in the near future and I would like to share it with people who TRULY care about me not who just pretend to like me then TALK behind my back. I've thought about making the blog private but it just complicates things for Troys grandma and others.
Anyway, Sorry to be such a debbie downer! Here is a pretty sweet picture from our family photo shoot.


11 comments:
ok, I understand that you have to do what is best for you and your family BUT I will be sad if you stop blogging. But to make myself feel better I will just assume that if you stop blogging then we will just have to email more so I can keep up with your life ok? :)
And can we just talk for a minute about how HOT you look in those picture. Skinny minnie!
And I better be on the list of people that you want to share your exciting news with because I want to know!!!
Oh and while I'm writing a novel as a comment I will go ahead and tell you this: At a RS thing last week the woman giving the closing prayer prayed for our military men and women and their families. I almost started to cry because I immediately thought about you and was so grateful that this woman had included that in her public prayer because you and your family deserve all the blessings the Lord has to give!
Love you girl!
Reading this makes me so excited for our R&R in about a month! I hope you continue blogging too :-)
I love reading your blog but I would understand why you're doing it! I hope to hear the good news too! I'm glad you are having such a wonderful with your husband! I don't know how you do it! You are amazing!!
I agree with the girls above! I love reading your blog and I hope you will continue. I love keeping track of what you and your wonderful boys are doing. I'm glad you had those two weeks with Troy and I hope to hear your exciting news! You look awesome by the way, love ya girl!
Bethany!!! Keep your chin up and ignore those who are bringing you down....that's horrible of them. You are the sweetest kindest and strongest person!!! I'm glad you were able to spend some much needed time as a family...you look great!!! Good Luck with all that's going on and let me know if I can help you out with anything!!!! :)
I love reading your blog and watching your little family grow. I am so happy that you had such a great time with your hubby. I am so glad you are able to be with your parents (I think they are pretty awesome!) while Troy is deployed. It is unfortunate that people will say and do unkind things after they read a blog post. Blogging can be a great creative outlet and a way to record how you made it through tough times as well as how wonderful it is when all is well. Love you and your family!
i love reading your blog :) i love your cute family and am so glad you got to be with troy. forget rude people/haters/judgementals. they aren't happy and try to pull others down to their level to make them feel better. you're amazing and i love ya girly
Ok, so all those people who are two-faced need to just go somewhere...they're totally gonna ruin my pretty much daily reading of your blog, lol! Sorry you're having to go through crap from crappy people - but I love you, and obviously so do a TON of other people!! I soooo hope I get to be in on the exciting news too! I love you Neffy!!
I seriously can't imagine anyone not like YOU!! or your sweet family. You are one of the sweetest, kindest people I know.
Please keep blogging, or if you go private send me an invite! I love reading about your adventures. Can't wait to hear your exciting news and maybe more of Troys visit if you decide to share! :)
BDog, I love reading your blog and keeping up with you!
Basically, I have a few "choice" words I could say to ANYONE or PERSONS who have an issue with you as a parent, person, against your children, Troy, etc... Tell them to bring it, and I'll kick their trash for you!
Okay - not to get all violent. I do love reading your blog, too. Lets me fell closer to my real buddies.
I love you heaps. Don't let those haters get you down. One love~
Post a Comment