Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Changes

Monday was a busy shopping day for me. We bought a fridge and a kitchen table and almost bought a couch. Goodbye savings account... Hopefully we will have a house to put it in. We checked out the house today and its looking great!

Here is my new kitchen table! It has the 2 ladder chairs and 2 benches.

The middle has an extra leaf that folds INTO the table! It is amazing! I LOVE IT. It was a bit pricey but we did get it on sale and I AM IN LOVE WITH IT!
Chandler has decided to sleep in a big boy bed. He isn't even 2 yet! My baby is definitely NOT a baby anymore!!!!!!
I stress so much about my boys falling out of their beds. But thank goodness for guard rails

We had a crazy afternoon! 2 busted lips, a broken door jam, internet out, 1 broken tooth, a filing fell out, a wire on a braces has decided to poke out and eat up my cheek, a bloody nose... Lets see that was all within about a 2.5 hour time frame. IT WAS CRAZY!

You know what is interesting is earlier today I just had this overwhelming feeling of gratitude. I am grateful I was home when both my babies busted their lips today and I was the one who got the bloody shirt cuddling my sweet babies. I am grateful for my screaming almost 2 year old because that means I have ears to hear.I am thankful for the 2 car repairs we've made in the last month because that means I have a mode of transportation. I am thankful for my $400 contacts/eyeglass purchase because that means I can watch my babies grow up. I am glad I have a chewed up cheek because that means I have braces on my teeth to fix them.

Troys coming home dates have been pushed back again *sigh* but really its the army and things change a lot. But a few days or weeks wont mean a thing in the grand scheme of things. PLUS he is on American soil! SWEET!

1 comment:

Meagan said...

Wow, what a day! Glad you were able to see the glass as half full - I love you Neffy!