Sunday, October 9, 2011

Dancing like nobody is watching

I am back from the dead! Okay sorry I have been MIA... Family time has been more important I guess. But really I LOVE blogging so I need to get back to it.

Here is one of our many dance parties since Troy has been home. I missed those so much!!!!!!!!

Love Hinckleys face on this
Love Troys face on this and Chandler jumping in the air
Look at Troys face! SO FUNNY~
Upside down dancing
End of upside down dancing
Chandlers turn
Flipped to the back
Down the back he went!
Yes they both BEG for dad's attention
When I took this picture I thought oh man I got the best picture ever of him.... Then I realized that huge booger under his nose!!!!!! GROSS!

2 comments:

Meagan said...

Hey! So glad that your family is back together! Hey with that photo of Chandler, if you know anyone with photoshop they should be able to easily edit that booger out for you and then your pic will be perfect! I would do it, but I don't have photoshop :(. Love ya!

Kathy and Don Carter said...

Beautiful! Almost makes me want to get on my feel and start jiving!!