Well, we have plunged.... We have decided to build a home in Los Lunas, New Mexico. After looking at about a million homes and realizing that most people are upside down on their loans I realized our only option was to build. It was cheaper and we could get what we wanted. I kept getting so frustrated looking at homes. Nothing felt right. NOTHING. Last Tuesday we went to look at homes that are being built in Huning Ranch. We were pleasantly surprised at the prices. So we walked through a few homes and went home to think about it. Wednesday I started my big babysitting gig (see post below) and so I didn't get a chance to look at the homes again until Friday morning when I had the night babysitter stay longer. Still after 3 hours I was not convinced of any of the homes or models or floor plans. So we decided to drive 1 hour north on saturday (again the night babysitter stayed) so I could look at more floor plans and models. It was just what I needed to make my decision. I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE the house we are getting into. I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! There are a few things I would love to open up a bit and make it a bit bigger... But it is going to be so great for our family.
You can look at the floor plan
It is the stargazer. The base line price really is the base line price. If you want lights in the bedroom its extra, if you want an island in the kitchen its extra, you get the idea right? So our final price is a lot higher then this! BUT its so gonna be worth it! I AM SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!
This is a view of our lot
2 comments:
oooh nice! congrats! are you keeping the really big pantry? I love that!
Bethany! Love the house! The Carter family will look good in that home!! I can see the kids playing in the yard already! Keep us posted on Troys return home. He is always in our prayers and the rest of the men & women serving our country! Hang in there! Love ya!Beth :)
Post a Comment