So in approximately 3.5 weeks my handsome and amazing hero will steps off an airplane and into my arms! I am so excited I can hardly wait. I do not think I have ever been so excited in my life. I have butterflies like I have never had before. It is going to be epic! In all honesty I wish I could just whisk him away for the 2 weeks and go into hiding... BUT we will be like normal human beings and do some pretty fun stuff. There are a lot of protocols when it comes to the military and homecomings and such. We are going to break a few of them... Not that we want to or that we think it will be better but we are going to make some lasting memories together.
So Mr. Troy Carter you have just spent 8 months away from your family what are you going to do next?!
GO TO DISNEYLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FOR 3 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are taking some great parentals with us too...
I love this picture because it shows their true heart... They like to laugh!

My boys wanna do this.....

Yes... Camping. Do I like to camp? HECK NO! But as long as I am with my babies I dont care! Plus I need some practice because I am going camping with my girls this summer.
We plan to read, jump, dance, cry, laugh, play until our bodies literally force us to go to bed. It's going to be the best 2 weeks of our lives... hold your horses people because its going to be one amazing ride! I CAN'T WAIT!
On a side note... Have you seen this TV show? We haven't had TV in 4 years but since I am living with momma poppa we get TV. And I am enjoying like a few shows... But this show is absolutely AMAZING! LIKE AMAZING! You must see it. Oh and bring your tissues too. CLICK THE LINK BELOW!
8 comments:
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
That's great that Troy is coming home
I'm so excited for you!!!p.s the coming home show, I bawled! I do not cry at shows and I could not hold it in.
I am so excited for ya'll. Have tons of fun while he is home!!!
3.5 WEEKS?! That is coming up!!! Have so much, enjoy every minute, I hope goes incredibly slow for you :-)
yay yay yay!!!!! I am so excited for you! Seriously...I almost jumped up and down when I read this because you SO deserve this time with your hubby. I'm so incredibly happy for you. Hopefully it will be the SLOWEST two weeks of your life!!! (the weeks while he is with you, not while you are waiting for him to come! lol)
Yay!!! I'm so glad Troy is coming home!!! I hope the next 3.5 weeks fly by!!!
Tears are rolling down my face as I am reading this. I am so, SO very happy for your family to just enjoy the heck out of eachother! I love you and your family so much!
Post a Comment