Thursday, September 8, 2011

House update trim

We headed over to the house and I wasn't expecting much but I was so EXCITED for what we found!

Oh this is Hinckley right after he busted his knee. We put an ice pack on it

Our interior doors!
The wood for the trim and window sill
Some more doors need to be put in
See the window sill!
Our study downstairs or the play room
The railing is in!
Grandpa scared the crap out of Chandler coming up the stairs... It was funny
Chandler got white stuff all over him and was bringing me nails
See the trim!
The spackled ceiling
Chandler being goofy
The closet door was missing
The boys room
Hinks being silly
I CAN'T WAIT TO SHOW TROY THE HOUSE! He should be home within a week however, he has a few medical problems with his shoulder so he could be longer. BUT we have a VA hospital 20 minutes away so I am hoping they will send him home and have him go to doctors here. And if not, oh well I am just glad he will be in America especially on September 11th.

No comments: