Everybody has a journey, everybody has a story, our journey and story starts and ends with our family and indeed it is a wonderful life
Seriously! I'm a basket case over here watching this and looking at your pictures. SO SO happy for you guys!
this makes me soooo happy! :) love you guys!
Pretty sure I cried my eyes out watching this! Hinckley was so sweet! I am so so happy you are all together again!
Crying, crying, crying! So glad he is home! Thank you, Troy for your service and Bethany for your sacrifice!! Welcome home!!!!!
Are you kidding me! I balled my eyes out! OHHHHH, tears of joy! I'm sooooo happy for your family. One love to all.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Seriously! I'm a basket case over here watching this and looking at your pictures. SO SO happy for you guys!
this makes me soooo happy! :) love you guys!
Pretty sure I cried my eyes out watching this! Hinckley was so sweet! I am so so happy you are all together again!
Crying, crying, crying! So glad he is home! Thank you, Troy for your service and Bethany for your sacrifice!! Welcome home!!!!!
Are you kidding me! I balled my eyes out! OHHHHH, tears of joy! I'm sooooo happy for your family. One love to all.
Post a Comment