We had a nice relaxing Saturday. We played a lot of garbage truck games, hide and seek, wrestling, we played on the wii, legos, blocks, all sorts of fun stuff. We also played at the park for a bit. My boys LOVE the swings.
Chandler on the swing
Hinks on the swing
Hinckley was climbing on a piece of equipment and fell through it and smashed the back of his head on a metal rod. I FELT HORRIBLE. It doesn't look that bad in this picture but he really got hurt. I am just glad he didn't need stitches!
We were getting ready to go home and this lady walked up to us and asked if we were going to be there for a while and if we would watch her daughter for a while. There was a wedding going on there at the park and she wanted to go watch the wedding and not take her 3 year old with her. UM.... NO. #1 I am stranger #2 Who does that? The frustrating thing about it is this little girl was already playing by herself at the park while her mom was doing whatever for at least 45 minutes. Some people just BLOW MY MIND!
1 comment:
I guess people really do do that! Weird.
Post a Comment