Friday, September 2, 2011

Man we had a crazy day. CRAZY! We dropped Hinks off and school and Chandler and I went on a little adventure. And by adventure I mean to the Exchange on base and Explora. You will see below Chandler had a blast at Explora. Chandler fell asleep on the way home and slept until it was time to go pick up Hinckley at school. READ POST ABOVE FOR THAT CRAZINESS. I needed the tires balanced on base so we drove back up and went for a walk to the park. We got ice cream because the craziness of the day was too crazy with out it. Got home washed the van, ate dinner, hung out with our neighbor and played til the kids zonked out. And now I am blogging. THAT was our crazy day.


EXPLORA
He loved putting these balls in the tubes
WE LOVE EXPLORA!
Climbing over the bridge
He loved this train, which is a good thing because we have one just like it sitting in storage!
Still playing 20 minutes later...
He kept bringing me the dandelions out of the grass and saying,"pretty flowers" So cute!
First time down the rollie slide
Yes he loved it
I think he went down it about 50 times... no really 50 times
Climbing up the stairs to go on the slide AGAIN
I like dogs, I don't want to ever own one but I believe if you are going to own one take care of it. DONT LEAVE IT OUT IN 90 degree heat in a car. I found this cutie waiting for its retard owner to come out of Explora.
We went for a walk while we waited for the tires to be balanced on our van
See how cute they are holding hands!
We went to the park too
Chandler swinging
Hinks swinging, he kept closing his eyes

No comments: