Yes we are preparing for Troy to come home. We found out today that if he were to stay in Fort Lewis Washington he would have to wait until the 22nd for the MRI. Well, thats a no go... he needs to be home. So he has declined treatment there and will receive treatment here. He should be home this week!!! Okay I really shouldn't say that because that may jinx us....
This was Chandler today
This kid cracks me up! He is like a pregnant woman. He will eat one thing everyday for a week and then he is done. This week is cantaloupe.
The moon was coming up tonight over the mountain and it was SO amazing... The picture didn't come out.
3 comments:
Oh I am so excited for you and the boys! Inam so glad he isn't going to be stuck back east waiting! I can't even express how happy I am for you guys! I can only imagine how you feel! Let me know if you need anything!
Woohoo!!! Happy dances!! I'm so excited for you to get Troy there in the flesh!
My darling friend!!!! I am super excited for you to have Troy home soon. It has been a privilege for me to have a friend out here on this deployment.
I wish I could give you eternal squeezes for being there for me, too. Love your guts! Hugs and kisses to the boys! Love you!
Post a Comment