Friday, September 2, 2011

goodbye IRAQ

Today I got an email from one of Troys buddies. It was so sweet. He said that Troy asked him to email me and tell me he was safe. That is it. Well, his buddy told me what a great hubby I have and some other really nice things about me and my family but that was it as far as where he is.

Can you read that sweet little sign on my van???

It has been on there over a year now
This is what it looked like an hour ago. It took me over 10 minutes to scrape it off! It has been on there a long time
This is what my van looks like now! SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!
PEACE OUT IRAQ I WILL NOT MISS YOU ONE BIT!

1 comment:

Kathy and Don Carter said...

This was sweet. Almost wish you'd left it for Troy to see.