Tuesday, September 20, 2011

He is HOME!!!!!

I let Hinckley rip up the rest of the chain we had to count down until Daddy came home before we left for the airport!!!!

At the airport in the waiting area
Waiting for him to come through the doors!
Lots of people waited around to see our reunion and to congratulate us!
Okay excuse my white ghost like scary face... yes I was about to cry so I look like a retard but my hubby was finally coming home!!!!!!!!

There he is!
Hinks got the first hug!

Gotta love this hug!

DADDY IS HOME!
SWEETEST REUNION EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Daddy
SUCCESS!!!
Chandler cuddling with Daddy

Loved this picture with the flags!

Down the escalator to baggage claimAlmost to baggage claim
Love this picture of my boys!
Chandler didn't want out of Daddys arms
We made it to the van!
Cuddle
HUGS!
MORE HUGS!
HUGS!
I love this picture of my boys!
HUGS!
He kept picking his nose... silly kid
1st official family picture of us together since Iraq
2nd family picture
Proof of our camera crew!
Here is a picture of our windows diver side on our van~
The back window
Passenger back window
Passenger middle window
Troy decided the first item of business to do when he got home was to show Chandler how to play bears and catch the honey....
I have to say that it was the sweetest reunion I have ever experienced in my life. The cheers and claps from the crowd around us was the only thing I could hear as we embraced again. It was perfect and wonderful! WE ARE SO GLAD YOU ARE HOME TROY AMMON CARTER!!!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

Bryant and April said...

Yep, this post made me cry. I'm still crying writing this! I am so so happy for you guys, and so very grateful for the sacrifice that you ALL made this past year+. It looked like Troy was running to you guys. And the picture of Hinks hugging his Daddy just melted my heart! It kind of gives a glimpse of the happiness we'll have when we are reunited with our loved ones on the other side. Enjoy having your sweet family back together again! Love You All!

The Lawrences said...

yayy!! I am SO happy for you and your family!! this made me cry too! Love it!! Welcome Home!!! He is such a HERO, thank you SO much!

Little Farmer Family said...

That made me cry!! I am so thankful for you Troy!! I am so happy you all can be together as a family!!

Meagan said...

I sooo echo all the comments already made - thank you Neffy to you and your family for all of your sacrifices!! I am so glad your family is reunited!!! Love ya!

Debby said...

So glad he is home! Enjoy this special time together. Troy, thanks for your service!

Pili girl~ said...

Could this have been any sweeter of a reunion? I doubt not! Troy - thanks for being my battle in Iraq. Bethany - Thanks for being my battle for life.

Love to you all! OH! And the boys are HUGE!

Much much love and aloha!