(I ate an iraqi falophal a type of sandwich from a street vendor in Baghdad and didn't get sick but eat at the American run food chow hall place and I a pooping my pants)
Sign me up for make your own tampon day!
I was telling Troy about a Relief Society event our ward had a few months ago
Oh TROY I MISS YOU. COME HOME SOON!
PS Troy and I always say STUPID IRAQ when silly things happen... Like when I forgot to dress Hinckley for school today in NON uniform clothes we say STUPID IRAQ. As if to blame Iraq. So if you ever hear us saying those 2 words thats why
3 comments:
I dont know what I am going to blame things on when they get back! Haha. YOu are not alone in the that!
P.S: I filled out an Ellen thing for us, but want to do one for you guys too! Do I need your address?
Nevermind that last comment. I got it :-)
Post a Comment