Hinckley really wanted his daddy to sleep next to him a few weeks ago and it finally hit me between the eyeballs... DUH! Put flat daddy there next to him!!!!

Hinckley has to sleep with his 3 daddy bears, his daddy shirt, and other misc things that daddy has given him
WE MADE IT to AUGUST!
Chandler waiting for the bus
Waiting to board the bus

On the bus to the top secret flight line...
Just chilling
Chandler loved it
Pretending to fly the helicopter
He loved the helicopter just as long as he didn't have to walk UNDER it
Helicopter family picture
Steps into the huge plane!
This seat is for those getting ready to jump!
Can you see that tan fabric thing? thats where they go pee on the plane, hey at least they have a little privacy... YIKES!

When Troy landed in Iraq this is what he got to sit on and then free fall out of the sky (okay that sounds like he sky jumped... No they turned off the airplane and literally the fall out of the sky)
Pilot Hinckley. It has a million BUTTONS!
In the airplane
"Come on buddy I will help you up"
Helicopter pilots 1
Helicopter pilots 2
One of the airplanes
Can you spot the helicopter in the sky? It drove right by us while we were looking around and it was such an "awe inspiring" sight. Tears literally fell from my face and many others as these airmen were getting ready to go on a mock mission. They looked so patriotic and waved at the children. I LOVED IT!
All the kids were asked to decorate a puzzle piece that will be put together in the FRG room

The final product!
You can't see it very well in this picture but Chandler had dumped a good amount of blue sparkles on the floor. *sigh* When does Troy come home again?
Yes. Still coloring
Can you see Hinckleys puzzle piece?
1 comment:
Hey cute girl!!! I absolutely loved this post. Troy was telling me about Yellow Ribbon flying you in. Can I say - I MISS YOUR GUTS! I really do hope that all is well with you and your little guys. They are growing up SO FAST!
Hang in there my friend - we're almost home.
Post a Comment