Monday, August 29, 2011

Home update, my boys

Hinks still LOVES karate and he was showing me some moves in our house...
We have tape!!!!!!!
Man this little kid is such a firecracker but this picture melts my heart....
I took this picture of Chandler and thought to myself that it was so familiar... So I glanced through our pictures and found another gem of another favorite little guy of mine.
SEE! Sometimes I catch this glimpse of how much they look a like. They are almost complete opposites in every way possible... BUT STILL CUTE AS CAN BE! Hinks 2.5 years old
GRRRR!!!!!!!!
Jamming...
Hinks wanted a picture too
Indian?
Attempt #1
Attempt #2
Attempt #3
SUCCESS! I LOVE THIS PICTURE SO MUCH. I think I will blow it up when we get into the house
Since my boys have to sit through 3 HOURS of church I want them to be as comfortable as possible hence why I let them wear a collared shirt and khaki like pants. Well, since Hinckleys school uniform is that I decided I needed to get him nicer church clothes. He WAS SO STOKED TO WEAR A TIE!
All ready for church!
Trying to get smiles out of them
Eh, I will take it

SO I CAN TELL YOU THAT IN A WEEK FROM NOW MY HUSBAND AND BEST FRIEND WILL NO LONGER BE IN STUPID IRAQ! So he will be leaving between now and then! YAHOO! Plus I can only post like 7 more times til he is home...

*Just because he is leaving Iraq soon doesn't mean he will be home VERY soon. He will still need to be in Kuwait a bit and then Ft. Lewis.

2 comments:

Bryant and April said...

Yeah for Troy "almost" being done! I can't even imagine how excited you and your boys are! And Yeah for the progress on your house! Once you get your family back together you'll definitely want your own space I'm sure! And HOLY COW Hinckley looks SO grown up with his shirt and tie. He sure has turned into a handsome little guy! Chandler is just a cutie pie! Keep us posted on....EVERYTHING!

Meagan said...

Ok, so as if you don't already know, but your boys are freakin' adorable!! I still remember holding Hinks when he was 4 months old!! Anyways, soooo happy for you that Troy is almost out of Iraq!!! Love ya girlie!!