Saturday, August 20, 2011

A Summer Saturday

My boys kept up with the dancing from last night

dance like a robot
Some cool fancy footwork
LOVE THIS PICTURE! LOVE THIS PICTURE!
Chandler LOVED the flowers at the botanical gardens. He is such an outdoor person
I LOVE THIS PICTURE! LOVE IT!
HEAVY, HEAVY!
STUCK! STUCK! Hahah... funny kid
Where else would Chandler be? Yes by the trains
Picture taken by Hinks
Picture taken by Hinks
Nasty SPIDER. SICK.
Watching the ducks
He wanted to pet the ducks
No really he chased after them
He followed them right up to the water
The butterfly pavilion
They had BEAUTIFUL butterflies here. My favorite was the Eastern Tiger Swallowtail.. Its blue
This kid thought he had conquered the world by jumping on this ant
Can I get in Mom?
Smile!
Chandler was so scared of the huge ants, until his brother started punching it. LOL!
So he sat on it and I got a cute picture
And another cute picture
See he started punching it too
They were dancing on the ant, swaying from side to side
I see the light at the end of the tunnel... Do I? Do I really see that light? Sometimes it seems so dim... But I know its there and getting,
MUCH BRIGHTER!
Hinckley was pretending he was a dinosaur cracking out an egg
roAR! ROAR!!!!!!!!
Back into the egg?
GRRRR!!!
Every time we go to the ABQ aquarium we hope that the sting ray pool is open so we can touch them. It was open today and boy did we have fun. I actually touched a shark too. It was sick. Like in a bad way.
He had just touched it. He was pretty excited!
Sitting at the big tank at the ABQ aquarium. He loved watching the fish, sharks, and sting rays go by us
Can you see Hinckleys hands folded? He kept throwing coins in the wishing well and would say stuff like this, "I wish, I wish, I wish SO BAD that I get a green fire truck for Christmas." HA! Funny kid
Then he would blow on it, I guess for good luck? Where does this kid come up these things?

No comments: