I need to blog about our family reunion I know I will get to it. I need to steal some pictures from my family... Anyway, today we decided to start a new tradition. Every year before school starts I want to take my kids to the temple grounds and have a picnic. (as long as we are close enough to one)
The kids had an absolute BLAST....
No really they had a blast!
favorite part? The fountain
HE LOVED the fountain
I love his little foot in the air...
Hinks enjoyed it too
Just not as much
Family picture attempt #1
Family picture attempt #2
Family picture attempt #3
Family picture attempt #4
More pictures mom?!
Do you see that HUGE flower?!
Family picture attempt #5
Pretty purple flowers
Loved this tree/flower/plant thing

FAV PIC OF THE DAY
Mom, we need one of these in our backyard. LOL!
Hinks thought the fountain looked just like the shape of the temple. I agree
Our picnic
Yum Cheetos
No comments:
Post a Comment