Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Rip it off like a bandaid

Hinckley woke up this morning at 6:30AM this morning... He was so excited for school. We had his outfit picked out the night before (they are required to wear a uniform) and I didn't think he would sleep at all because he was so excited. He ate chocolate chip pancakes for breakfast, we got him all ready with his clothes and shoes, packed things up and headed off. We went to the school, found a parking spot, Hinckley dropped off his back pack in his classroom and off to the play ground he went. Then I gave him a kiss and hug told him I loved him and we were off. No tears! YES! SUCCESS!

Now what am I gonna do for the next 6 hours?!

This is how I found him this morning, SUPER EXCITED!
His book bag, blanket and lunch!

His yummy lunch!

We had this school uniform all picked out

Can you tell how excited he is?!

Mom, I AM THIS TALL NOW!

Ready to go!

Back of his book bag

At school
In his classroom

Hinks found his niche at the fire truck

I had to pry Chandler off the playground because I wanted to get going
Ok its a little bit blurry but here is the list of his classmates. There is only one other name that is on the list that is not from a Hispanic origin.... Could be an interesting year!

2 comments:

Bryant and April said...

What a handsome kid! I can't believe he's in school! I hope he has a wonderful first day of school today, and a fantastic year!

The Ainas said...

Wow! What a small class size! Glad everything went well!! :)