Thursday, August 18, 2011

A moment in time

Okay will I really look back on this time of Troy being gone and think, "That was just a moment in time?"

I had this really long rant about some of my frustrations but I have deleted it. I am having a rough day. I am having a nobody talk to me, nobody try to cheer me up kind of day. Its been a while since I have been this frustrated.

I cried today after lunch realizing that Hinckley was eating lunch at school and not with me. I dropped him off today at school and he said, "Mom I am going to miss you today but I wont cry, but can I have 2 hugs and 2 kisses." AHH!!!! About broke my heart.

He gave me 2 hugs and 2 kisses and outta the van he went. I said, "Have a fantastic day at school Hinckley, I LOVE YOU!"....

"I love you too Mom." GAH. I love this kid. I missed him a lot today.

I know we are just around the corner of Troy coming home but it still seems so far away. We are busy with a lot of things coming up and going on but sometimes it feels like time is standing still. When he gets home we will have so much ground to cover. Am I ready for this? Am I ready for this change?

I dont know. What is this funk? Why did it reappear today?

Anyway, I hope you are all having a fantastic week! I hope you have a fantastic weekend and lets PRAY that 1. the next 3-6 weeks FLY BY 2. Troy finds a job like ASAP

1 comment:

Mark & Rachel said...

I've been told the last month is the worst/hardest/longest, so maybe that is where the funk came from? We are almost there Bethany, hang in there just a little bit more!
I cant believe Hinks is in school! WOW!