I really wanted to make the last few days of summer last like forever... I am really struggling with Hinks going to school. I am just going to miss hanging out with him all day and hearing him laugh all day and eating lunch with him. AHH!!!!! Why do they have to grow up?
Anyway, life as we know it will forever change on Wednesday when he steps into school for the first time. I wish so bad I could bring Troy home just so he could see his oldest boy go to his first day of school. Oh and give him his VERY FIRST school blessing. I HATE YOU DEPLOYMENT. I want Troy home so he doesn't miss this epic event in Hinckleys life. URGH! CURSE YOU DEPLOYMENT.
Okay so Hinckley has been BEGGING me to go to Chuck E. Cheese. *BARF* I really hate that place. I hate the smell. I hate the food (actually they have a new pizza that is decent), I hate the games...
BUT we went anyway.
The boys loved this game
The dog ball game
He looked scared to death...
Still not sure
Yes he enjoyed it
Hinks LOVED IT
Giddy UP
New pizza= Happier momma
Yes he loves to eat the cheese off
Proof that I wasn't a dead beat mom and I did actually sacrificed a bit to do something my kids love, Chuck E. Cheese. I think when Troy comes home I will force him to take the kids there... Or just go with him ; )
No comments:
Post a Comment