Friday, August 19, 2011

6 years and counting...

Tomorrow the 20th is my wedding anniversary! 6 years ago tonight we had our reception. Yes we had a PRE-ception. It was AWESOME! Totally recommend doing it. Because the next day was all about the ceremony and then we were off! So I have zero wedding pictures on my computer. BOO! Did I mention it was exactly a year ago that we said good-bye?! Yes on our anniversary we said goodbye for a year!

But here are a few from the past 6 years.



Christmas 2009

Summer 2007

June 2007

Fall 2007

Our anniversary 2007

This was Fall 2008

A year ago

I LOVE THIS MAN! LOVE HIM!


My prince charming just happens to be 6'2", tall, handsome, has an incredible singing voice, wears a uniform, has the biggest heart in the world, is the biggest teddy bear in the world, has a great ability to listen (to me), change his heart, stick to his guns, stick up for others, laugh when he makes a mistake, cry when he feels sad, plays with his kids until he is wore out, dances with me in the kitchen after the boys are in bed, teaches me the words to songs, holds my hand, and loves to steal my pillow in the middle of the night. I could go on but you are probably done reading anyway.

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY MISTER TROY AMMON CARTER!

PS I LOVE YOU

1 comment:

Bryant and April said...

Happy Anniversary you two! I thought of you all day Saturday. I am crossing my fingers with you hoping you are together again really really soon! And you totally need to take a little anniversary trip as soon as he gets home! Even if it's to the hotel down the street for a night!