Tuesday, August 16, 2011

7/10 of a mile

We met Hinckleys kindergarten teacher on Monday. I am impressed with the way she runs her classroom and what is important to her. I am not to keen on the fact that she is not a lovey dovey teacher. She is a sit down, shut up and get your work done kind of teacher. It should be interesting to see how the year unfolds. There are 13 kids in his class right now and it is all day. I will be dropping him off at 8:50Am tomorrow. I am going to try and make it not painful kind of like ripping off a bandaid. Hug him, kiss him tell him his daddy and mommy loves him and turn around and walk out.

I love that they have a kindergarten ONLY playground and a kindergarten ONLY pick up/drop off. I am not loving the fact that I believe he will be the ONLY white child in his classroom... WELCOME TO NEW MEXICO! But thank goodness I dont have to take him to RGE the dreaded school he is technically zoned to go to right now.

Here is the update on our house

This is on the kindergarten playground. HE IS STOKED because its a fire truck!

They are preparing for the stucco!
This is the "netting" stuff they put up before stucco
YAHOO! 800 Creekside Ave.
Another view
PS our house is 7/10 of a mile from the school, that makes me happy ; )

No comments: