Monday, June 27, 2011

Home


I drove by the house Friday night and was so excited to see that they had staked out the house!!!! And now I am even more excited because the piping is in!

I should mention too that there is a bit of a possibility that this house doesn't go through. The only reason for that is if Troy doesn't have a job when he comes home. But I am praying so hard that things will work out for the best even if that means this beautiful home isn't ours. Tomorrow I am going with Mom to pick out cabinets, countertops, carpet, etc!

Oh and did I mention they said we should be closing by October 26th?! YIKES that is gonna be right around the corner!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Things have got to work out!! Have fun picking out all the "parts" with your mom. I'd say you are taking the leap of faith into the darkness, so to speak. Move on and let things work out as they will. We are certainly pleading with the Lord to help you out. With His help, whose help matters??