Hinckley LOVES firefighters, fire trucks anything that has to do with rescue heroes. He has loved them for a long time. So when the hearts apart program on base announced that they were doing a fire station tour we were all hands on deck! Have I mentioned how much I LOVE THE HEARTS APART PROGRAM? I cried with the other moms we laughed at each other and started to talk deployment talk. No offense to anybody but seriously nobody understands what I am going through like these mommies! I LOVE THEM DEARLY! It was fantastic.
So Hinckley dressed up in his fireman suit he got for his birthday a year ago and the firefighters on base when NUTS over him. THEY LOVED IT! It warmed my heart to see these manly men jump in and ask my son a million questions and hug on him. The Chief even said he would hire him! He told Hinks that he knew more about some of these trucks and equipment then some of the guys who work for him. We all laughed.
Fire Chief Carter
See they are twins!
The tire was as tall as him!
They brought out the huge ladder truck. It was pretty amazing
1 comment:
I am so happy you blog or I'd miss all this. This is just the darlingest blog!!
Post a Comment