So on Memorial Day weekend we had some fun and of course I didn't have my camera so I tried to take a few pictures with my phone. And of COURSE I can't get my computer to recognize my phone. URGH. Anybody have an iphone they want to give me for my droid?! I had to email myself the pictures then download them. PAIN in the butt.
We went to this place called Tinkertown. Its kind of a funny little place. You should google it.
WELCOME to TINKERTOWN
You could leave a message in a bottle
The other side of the bottles
We left a few
You put a coin in and the old thing played!
We also went on the chair lift up Sandia Peak. It was fantastic. It was a bit cold. And we lost one of Chandlers shoes. And of course it wasn't the cheap croc's it was the expensive see kai run shoes. Oh well. Such is life! We ate some yummy homemade soup afterwards in the lodge and enjoyed the scenery.





No comments:
Post a Comment