Thursday, June 16, 2011

We have dirt!


I drove by our lot today for kicks and giggles and to my surprise I saw this on the lot!


Yes! We have dirt piles! yes for dirt piles!

Oh and I just have to mention because somebody asked if my parents were financially fronting the bill for this house. NO! Absolutely NOT! We are doing this all on our own. If you don't believe me thats fine but when I write out our first mortgage check I will make sure to blog about it. My parents have been more then generous to us while we have lived with them (rent free, food free) and they have definitely given us the opportunity to get out of debt but it is because our decision to get out of debt is why we are in the shoes we are in today. Just wanted to make that clear

No comments: