Friday, June 17, 2011

packing peanuts

I am in a bit of a funk that I hope to get out of soon and I should mention that I feel like I have changed a bit as a mom since Troy left. I am not as fun and goofy with my kids. I haven't taken the moments to stop and smell the roses as much. But a few days ago I broke out of this little funk for about an hour and it felt fantastic and like home!

My mother in law sent my birthday present the other day and we sure had fun playing with the contents!

We totally had the best packing peanuts fight ever!
Hinks was trying to hide in his bed. Yes he had his swimsuit on from lessons earlier.
This beautiful poem my mother in law stitched for me about boys. I LOVE IT! I can not even imagine how long it took her to do. THANKS KATHY!
Chandler starting to clean up
Hi MOM!

2 comments: