Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Piping House

We drove by the house on Sunday and saw they had put in the piping! This is very exciting! Sorry if you get bored with me posting stuff about our house but it is what it is! Never in my wildest dreams would I expect we would be building a house, picking out our own colors and stuff. It sure is fun! Speaking of colors we went the other day and picked out our cabinets, countertops, tile, backsplash, and carpet. I will post another post later about that!

Front entry way
Hinks found a nail!
Piping look at it from the East side. The kitchen is what all the piping is about
East side. You can tell how much more room we will have then our neighbors!
Back view towards the front
Our backyard. It look small but its a lot bigger in person!

1 comment:

Mark & Rachel said...

How exciting! I really like the cabinet colors! Is Troy still looking for a job? We're almost done!!!