Sunday, June 19, 2011

A dear friend

I met Melanie summer 2004 at BYUI, we were roomies. Man we have some great memories of our college days. I would have NEVER survived those semesters with out her. She is still one of my dearest and truest friends. I LOVE THIS GIRL! I will have to find an old picture of us together. Anyway, she has s sister that lives in ABQ and I got to see Mela while she was visiting her sister. Only sad thing? We didn't get a picture together.... Maybe next time?! She is probably the main thing I miss about Idaho. MISS AND LOVE THAT GIRL!


This was on the the train with Hinks BFF who is also the son of my BFF
Me and chandler on the choo choo

The kids playing in the forest of the zoo.
Hinks and BFF and Melas little girl who is an absolute DOLL!



No comments: