Friday, December 31, 2010

A Christmas to Remember part 3

Hinckley and Chandler woke up about the same time on Christmas. I think it was about 6 or 6:30am. And boy were they excited! We made them eat some breakfast in the bedroom before we let them loose. I was recording it on video so I didn't get much at first on camera. But I did take a ton of pictures and we had an amazing Christmas! We got to connect with Troy on webcam about 10 minutes after the boys had come out of the room. So he got to see a lot of Christmas!

Here are some fun photos of our very blessed day!

Chandler spotted his lawn mower right off the bat and Hinks spotted his garbage truck


Hinks was so excited about his stocking!

Tatie found her stocking
Chandler discovered the trains in Hinckleys stocking

Trucks that came with his awesome car carrier. I think that has been his favorite gift. Amy and Shauna gave it to him!
The madness plus Tatie
Tatie with a few of her gifts
Whoever gets Chandler up from his nap gets the best snuggles! Amy got some special ones on Christmas.
Love this one!
Classic
CHEESE!
HI MOM!
TA DAH!
Chandler and his new broom
Hinckley and his loot. Trust me I know he was spoiled.... Something about last year not being able to do a very nice Christmas and his daddy gone just got to me and I spoiled him rotten. So did his Aunt Amy!



Chandlers loot

My loot... MY AMAZING NEW RUNNING CLOTHES! And I got a subscription to Runner's World from my amazing sisters that is one of my favorite gifts and my other one was a Shumway Family book! THEY SPOILED ME ROTTEN!



Amy and Hinks playing with his new playdough thing


We were so blessed this Holiday season. Please do not think that we didn't consider the reason for the season. We really tried to make sure Hinckley understood why we celebrated Christmas. He is growing up so much and is starting to understand more each day. I am so proud of him! I hope you were all blessed this Holiday Season!

2 comments:

The Ainas said...

How fun! And... Abby got totally spoiled too!!! :)

Tom and Beth Boswell said...

Hi Bethany! You look great! Your whole family is adorable and I am so proud of you!I cried when I saw your post about Blue Star Mothers since my mom is part of that organization and I have heard how wondeful they are! My moms brother died in War War 2 so that is how far that orginazation stretches. Hang in there. You are doing fabulous! You give me strength when I see how stong you are. Take care and know I love ya sweetie! :) Love, Beth :)