I have to tell you that one of the greatest Christmas presents ever is coming on Sunday afternoon! My sisters are coming from Boise to spend a week with us. They have NO IDEA how much this means to me. They say they want to be here to see the boys but I think deep down inside they know how hard this Christmas is going to be for me. They are sacrificing so much to come and I am so grateful they are aware of my families need to be with family this year. I LOVE THEM SO MUCH! We are gonna pretty much party all week and make this Holiday Season one we will never forget. I really hope the rest of you will be near family and loved ones. Merry CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tuesday, December 14, 2010
Its a time for Celebration
I have to tell you that one of the greatest Christmas presents ever is coming on Sunday afternoon! My sisters are coming from Boise to spend a week with us. They have NO IDEA how much this means to me. They say they want to be here to see the boys but I think deep down inside they know how hard this Christmas is going to be for me. They are sacrificing so much to come and I am so grateful they are aware of my families need to be with family this year. I LOVE THEM SO MUCH! We are gonna pretty much party all week and make this Holiday Season one we will never forget. I really hope the rest of you will be near family and loved ones. Merry CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment