Friday, December 17, 2010

Grandpas work party

This Christmas party was EPIC. It truly was! It was in this beautiful old hotel downtown Albuquerque and the setting was perfect. The party planner was so thoughtful when it came to the kids and adults alike. We had delicious food and great entertainment! Here are some photos of the night.

They had a frosting cookie area for kids. It was a hit for teens too!
Grandpa helping Hinks and Chand with cookie frosting!
Making a smiley face
And a Christmas tree
BEAUTIFUL SETTING!
Drinking shirley temples and eating our frosted cookies
Waiting for santa! These kids were so excited
More kids waiting
Including my cute Chandler!
HERE COMES SANTA!


After Hinks got his gift
Chandler didn't really like the idea of going up to a stranger
Grandpa had to help him get his gift. That is the party planner in the back ground
He snuggled up with Grandpa after that
THIS IS CLASSIC. He was SCARED to death
Grandpa to the rescue!
LOVE THIS PIC!

Hinks got this awesome truck thing that moves and has all these buttons to push and makes music.
Santa getting ready to leave. He was fantastic!
The boys with their gifts. Chandler got a dump truck with blocks in it
They had a door prize raffle. I won a gift certificate to the movies!
My Dad was the name puller outer.
Do you like Hinckleys superman cape? He got it from his preschool teacher for Christmas! HE LOVED IT!

2 comments:

Bryant and April said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE how mesmerized Hinks is when it comes to Santa! I remember how excited he got to put the Santa Key out on the door last year! He is a true believer....just like his Daddy was! I can't wait for Christmas next year when Gracie will be more aware and into it. I hope you are doing well this holiday season (without Troy home). I think of you often---I just need to call or text you a bit more. I'll work on that! Hope you have a great Christmas.

Kathy and Don Carter said...

These pics are certainly worth a thousand million words! Cutest boys ever!!!! Makes Christmas come alive for me. How we love you!! Best wishes to Grandma and Grandpa Shumway!