Everybody has a journey, everybody has a story, our journey and story starts and ends with our family and indeed it is a wonderful life
Monday, December 6, 2010
Decorating for Christmas
For family home evening last week we set up the Christmas tree. It was so fun to pull out all the old ornaments and stuff some of which have been hanging on this very tree for over 30 years! My dad told Hinks the story of baby Jesus, he loved it.
You can't see Hinks face in this picture but it is classic! This is MY ornament for the year... I LOVE IT!
So fun Bethany! I was at the BX 2 weeks ago and they had customizable ornaments...I got a soldier had them write Marks name on it and 2010. I've kind of adopted a soldier, but hopefully I can write this other guy a letter. I dont think anyone over there can get too many of anything :-)
1 comment:
So fun Bethany! I was at the BX 2 weeks ago and they had customizable ornaments...I got a soldier had them write Marks name on it and 2010.
I've kind of adopted a soldier, but hopefully I can write this other guy a letter. I dont think anyone over there can get too many of anything :-)
Post a Comment