Sunday, December 19, 2010

Blessed

My sisters are flying in today and we plan to party the week away so I doubt I will be blogging until after Christmas. I decided not to do a Christmas card this year maybe next year. I LOVE CHRISTMAS CARDS> I HATE CHRISTMAS LETTERS. Really a quick sum up of the year is much more entertaining then a play by play of the year. So if we were going to send out a card this is what is would have said.

Troy: HIGHLIGHT OF 2010 Graduating from BYUI with a Bachelors in Marriage and Family Therapy, and 2 minors Military Science and Sociology. Currently Deployed in Iraq. Will be home October 2011

Bethany: HIGHLIGHT OF 2010 our trip to Baton Rouge/Cruise Busy keeping track of 2 boys, starting running again and feeling great, moved to Arizona then 6 weeks later to New Mexico.

Hinckley: HIGHLIGHT OF 2010 riding his first ever train, played 2 seasons of soccer, loves karate and dance. still in love with firetrucks, cars, and is the BEST BIG BROTHER

Chandler: HIGHLIGHT OF 2010 learning how to walk, loves to dance, scream, terrorize his older brother. Cant sit still for 2 minutes but is a great cuddlier after naps

Then I would add a collage of pictures from the year... But you already have seen them all since I put most of them on our BLOG!

This picture is priceless of Chandler and Troy...



This one makes me giggle.


No comments: