Monday, December 6, 2010

Packages off to Iraq

I knew there was a deadline to send packages to an APO box so we just kind of threw some things together and off went Christmas to Troy. I should mention we sent a box to Jacob Sergeant and Pili Baclayon too. It was VERY time consuming to find all the goodies to put in the boxes and then packing them up and then taking them to the post office! I was so glad to have it done. Here are some pictures of what was sent.

We sent lots of games and treats!
I found these little Christmas trees at Hobby Lobby. They were perfect!
I made these pillow cases for Troy. IT WAS A PAIN IN THE BUTT. I think next time I will order them online!

5 of the 7 boxes sent out
The dreaded customs forms... Oh well it was worth it!

No comments: