Tuesday, December 28, 2010

A Christmas to Remember part 2


WOOPS! Okay here are a few more pictures from our Thursday adventures. We took the kids to the park and as you will see we all had a blast!

Hinks, Scottie, Levi and Grandpa on the spin tire

Jack

Amy and Caroline on the swings.... CAROLINE is like a rocket!
see how high she can go



Shaylon taking Chandy on the slide
I think he was a bit nervous


Starting the pile up
Piling up and Chandler was DONE


Chandler LOVES THE SWING! He screams bloody murder when we go to take him out. And he clenches the swing with his feet.



These kids were pooped after a long day of fun, they almost all fell asleep watching a movie





Friday: Christmas EVE! We all woke up and had a great breakfast. We got to webcam with Troy and I think it made his day. We all got to say HI and talk for a bit.



We said goodbye to Rob and his family and we decided to get going on some Holiday baking. I also went for a run.

Amy and Hinks making chex mix YUM!
He wanted a chef hat!

Waiting for treats to come out of the oven


Chandler just wanted to play outside
Tatie wanted to nap on a bunch of blankets
Then Hinks dropped dead asleep
And woke up excited to be a wiseman
Self portrait
Our family nativity.... Troy was Joseph and I was Mary... Tatie was baby Jesus. Grandma was a shepherd, Amy and Hinks were wisemen who brought a school bus, a box and a candle

Doing more exercises.

His new JAMS for Christmas EVE
Santa stopped by... BEARING AMAZING GIFTS!




2 comments:

shashum said...

Such great memories! We love you guys so much!

Kathy and Don Carter said...

Oh how fun. It is such a blessing to have your blog to keep in touch with what is going on with you and the boys. I love studying the pictures and getting the images of the boys in my mind. I can tell YOU, Bethany are the one taking the pictures because there are none of you.