Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Hinckley POST

I have to tell you that I have the best 5 year old in the whole world! I LOVE THIS KID SO MUCH. He finished his chore chart right before daddy came home and got his first ever report card. HE got all stars in every category! WAY TO GO HINKS!


He came home a week ago with this new pencil... See it below

He told me that his teacher let him pick something out of the treasure box. And I asked him why and he told me something that pricked my heart as a mother (in a good way). He said that somebody has dropped 3 goldfish and everybody kept walking by them and not picking them up until he came by and picked them up and put them in the trash. His teacher saw his good deed and rewarded him by letting him pick out something in the treasure box. I was so proud of him for not walking by but picking them up and throwing them away. WHAT A GOOD BOY!


Hinckley has a new tip color on his belt! WAY TO GO HINKS!
This is square horse stance

I have video I will try to load on here too! PS Hinckley has 2 teeth coming in behind his bottom teeth a few of those bottom teeth are loose.
I really dont want him to loose his beautiful smile to missing teeth... Thats the joy of growing up I guess!

No comments: