One of the days we were there we just sat and played songs, told jokes, played musical instruments and played games. I have some video of Great Grandma playing the piano. It was INCREDIBLE for her to play her honky tonk. LOVE THAT LADY!
Uncle J and Grandma and Great Grandma
Uncle M
Troy trying to play the turkey baster
Uncle M playing the turkey baster
Hinks trying
Up close
He almost got it
Playing I can do this, you can do this game
Our little Chandler LOVED... I mean LOVED his Great Grandma
CHEESE!
You think I am kidding but I am NOT... This little boy has a special relationship with his Grandma and Great Grandma
See how happy he is!
She was bouncing him on her knee
Hand game
Giving Great Grandma a sweet hug
Hinks and Grandma doing the hand game
Another picture

No comments:
Post a Comment