One day we took a tour of GJ. I LOVE GJ. And I would totally live there if it wasn't so cold.
My in laws met and fell in love in Grand Junction. Lots of family history there!
One knock on the door changed our family forever.... This is Don outside his old apartment. The missionaries knocked on this door and shared the Gospel with Don. This moment was very emotional for me. Probably my most FAVORITE part of the whole trip.

HEY 14 is my favorite number

All because 1 knock we are an eternal family...

Same picture just further back

There is a story behind this buffalo... I can't remember it off the top of my head

Downtown... I can't wait to go back!

The crew with the family lot behind them. The house they grew up in burned down so that is a new house behind them

The crew close up

Grandma grew up on this street

The street Uncle J lived on

The corner store that had penny candy... It is still open just not when we were there

When Kathy was a teenager she was told to find out for herself whether the church she was going to was true by checking out other churches. So she walked down the block to this little church and began her journey to find her testimony. LOVE this picture!

Grand Junction Grand Central Station... I love this picture of our little family of 4!
No comments:
Post a Comment