Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Thank you Columbus, Thank you Troy

We love having Daddy home! HE makes us laugh a lot... And he has the best laugh in the world!

Yes he is trying to ride the wiggle car!
For Family Home Evening on Columbus Day Grandpa made these boats as a dessert. The kids loved it!
Love Hinckleys FACE!
LOVE Chandlers FACE
See the boat!
Chandler eating his boat
Hinckley eating his boat
YUM!
It was a mess but it worked out great!
Have I ever told you how much I love my Church? And how much I love the people in my Church? They had a ward chili cook off the weekend we were out of town and they were going to do a surprise thank you for him. So instead they dropped it off the other night.
They were yummy cookies too!
See all these thank you notes?! 7 of them with lots of little thank yous inside!
BONUS PICTURE OF CHANDLER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: