Monday, October 24, 2011

McCalls Pumpkin Patch

This past Saturday we ventured out to a very popular pumpkin patch about an hour away. And we had a blast! I have to tell you that it was the greatest thing in the world to be a family. I remember last year going to a pumpkin patch and missing Troy so much. WE LOVE HAVING DADDY HOME!

He wouldn't look up
Get my boys out of jail! I love Chandlers face on this
Hinks riding the play horse
Chandler loved seeing the tractors
Waiting in line
The bounce house

Chandler wasn't a big fan of the bounce house
Hinks on the go kart like thing
Chandler on the go kart like thing
Hinks
Chand
Hinks on this cool blob like thing. IT WAS AWESOME! I think it was called the tramp pillow or something like that


Daddy and Chandler played in the sand while Hinks jumped on the pillow
Then he joined them in the sand





The giant slide.

Chandler biffed it hard.... I guess it was a big too fast


Going on the cow train





Playing in the monster truck tires
Looking at the rabbit town



On the hay ride to get our pumpkins
Yahoo hay ride!
Hinks on the hay ride
Daddy picking out his pumpkin
Hinks picked out his pumpkin
Daddy and Hink
I think he is allergic to hay... His little eyes swelled up and were red
Off we go!
He matches the other pumpkins

2 comments:

Mark & Rachel said...

Isn't is so great to be able to do things all together and not have to send an email?! Looks like you guys had fun :-)

Meagan said...

Looks like a ton of fun! Hopefully Jeremy and I will be able to take a little one to the pumpkin patch soon!! Oh, and I have the same reaction around hay as Chandler did because of my allergies - makes my nose all runny or stuffy, my eyes itch and they swell a little too!