Sunday, October 9, 2011

This is what I wish my house looked like....

I took Troy up to the model house I fell in love with. And I took pictures so I could remember what I loved about it and now I am sharing them with you!

This is the downstairs study/ our playroom

Study downstairs
Kitchen looking at living room
Kitchen table
The living area
Love the couch except the color
loved these pictures
loft
loft
Other side of the loft
Loved this little girls room... IT WAS ADORABLE...
LOVED THIS
I loved this picture
LOVE THIS!
Cute, huh?
Love the white border/frame around the green
Boys bedroom
Bathroom
Love these two shades
LOVE IT
love it
love it
Master
Love

The carpet, blinds, fans, tile, medicine cabinets are in at the house... WE ARE PRAYING SUPER HARD FOR A JOB.....

1 comment:

Kathy and Don Carter said...

We pray every day that things will work out for you too!! This house has "CARTER" all over it!! What a cozy lovely home it would make. Big enough to live in - not so big it will take up all you time cleaning it. Better yet, just the right size for "chores" for the boys. I am looking forward to seeing it.