Last Box to Iraq: CHECK
Last oil change before he comes home: CHECK
Sent off more paperwork for our house: CHECK
Register Hinckley for his new school: CHECK
Start our OFFICIAL COUNTDOWN: CHECK CHECK!
Have Hinckley read his first book all by himself: CHECK
Chandler take off his diaper all by himself a million times a day: CHECK
Think Troy is surprising me by sending me 2 huge boxes: CHECK CHECK (will explain below)
Reconnect with a friend I thought I would never talk to again: CHECK
Send my girls off to camp with out me :( ALMOST CHECK
Get excited for my sisters to come: CHECK
Get excited for our Scott Shumway family reunion(first one in 11 years): CHECK
But here is the good thing. We are 2 packages closer to him coming home!!!! YAHOO!
Plus I got the oil changed today in the van and the date for our next oil change is after he gets home! YAHOO! I am excited to actually vacuum out the passenger side of the van again.
3 comments:
WOOHOO!!!!! YAY!!! YAY!! WOOHOO!!!
I was so excited to send the last box too!
Not gonna lie, I thought Troy had stuffed himself inside or pulled a surprise homecoming. Haha. THey are almost home!
I am so excited for you!
Post a Comment