Oh man what a fabulous day! Don't you just love the 4th of July?! Oh its one of my favorite Holidays! We started it off at the local parade.
This is Chandler playing in the sprinklers...

Yes it was hot outside! Grandpa, Granda and Chandler

Hinckley with his new friend and our neighbor. The lady in white is her mommy. These 2 people may or may not have a huge affect on our future. I will explain that some other time.

Here comes the parade!!!!

The flag

The cowboy flags

THIS MEGA HUGE FLAG.

It was breathtaking

Absolutely stunning

yes tears were shed

I should have counted how many people it took to hold it.


The fire trucks!

They rolled the flag up it was fascinating.

A tow truck and a big flag

The military restoration vehicles... Those were my favorite I think

The yellow sign on the front window says Convoy follows

This guy looked awesome!

more military cars

A pony carry a little girl

Do you see that Mexican flag? This radio station was right there across the street blasting their music... It was Spanish music. I was REALLY NOT HAPPY WITH THAT. WE ARE CELEBRATING OUR INDEPENDENCE be respectful and turn off your Spanish music for an hour.

Way to represent LL!

Oh hello pretty horses!

This sign said thank a vet! I only saw 1 guy in uniform which I thought was odd. And he was on a religious float that was blasting rap praises to Jesus. Very interesting.

I hope you all had a great 4th!!!!!!!!!!!
1 comment:
Um ok, a MEXICAN flag?? And Spanish music - on OUR independence day??? What the heck?! That makes me mad and I wasn't even there!!
Post a Comment