Friday, July 1, 2011

Happy Birthday my LOVE


Today is my best friends BIRTHDAY! I love him with all my heart, I think you already know that! He is the best father, greatest husband, and fabulous friend. We've had a lot of fun over the years, goofy moments, foot in your mouth comments, lots of hugs, lots of I am sorry (he taught me how to say that by the way), lots of tears of joy and sorrow, some coming to Jesus meetings, humbling experiences, but most of all Troy Ammon Carter you have made me the person I am today. You have treated me like a Queen from the day you met me. You have walked the floors in the middle of night with me, you have held my hand as I have given birth twice, you have wiped my tears when I felt sorrow, you have buoyed me up when I couldn't swim any longer, you have found in me beauty that I never knew was there. You have made me laugh until I have almost peed my pants, laughed at me when I sing the wrongs words to a song, told me I was out of line when I was out of line, comforted me when my heart was hurting, you have taught me how to love, and how to share love. You have taught me patience ; ) thats a good thing. You have danced with me in the kitchen until our feet hurt from standing, you have knelt by my side as we prayed to Heavenly Father, you have laid by my side until I fall asleep just to study the lines on my face, you have run with me when I felt I could no longer walk, you have jumped for joy in the times of goodwill, and you have skipped to the beats of my heart.

You have cleaned up puke in the middle of the night even though you didn't get home until 11pm and had work at 4am. You have kissed the scraped knees, bruised elbows, held the fevered child. You have rocked our sweet babies to sleep with your lullabies. You have used the Priesthood in our home to bless our family. You have read good books and the scriptures to our kids. You have been a true example of a righteous and loving man. You have written me the most tender and sweetest love notes. You have taught me to trust in God.

Most of all you have taught me its a wonderful life. Thank you babe for always being there for me. I have never had such a true and dedicated friend. You have changed my life in every aspect for good. Thank you for walking hand and hand on this journey with me. As we have been told our relationship didn't start over 6 years ago it started way before then, before we came to this earth! Thank you for finding me again and being persistent in making us an eternal family.

Thank you for giving me wings to fly. Oh and its time to say.... I love you!

Some how I am missing a lot of photos on my computer. I am hoping Troy has most of them on his like Chandlers birth! Anyway, here are a few of my favorites!

Troy with brand new Hinckley
Dec 2009
August 2008
August 2008
August 2008
August 2008
Feb. 2008?
October 2008
Dec 2008
Jan 2009
Feb 2009
March 2009
May 2009
June 2009
summer 2009
2010
July 2010
August 2010
June 2006
April 2011
I LOVE YOU TROY AMMON CARTER

No comments: