Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Am I ready?


Today I registered Hinks for his new school. I am SO THANKFUL he will not be going to RGE. I couldn't send him there I just couldn't. They gave me a paper with all this information about dress code (they wear uniforms), school supplies and such. I teared up a bit after not because I dreaded sending him to this school like I did the last time I registered him, but because I will miss him so much. This little boy is growing up to be such a fine young man. I am so proud to be his mommy. How will I ever get through all day with out him? AHH!!!!!!!!! I can not even imagine NOT having lunch with him. BAH! I am going to miss him but thank goodness we will have breakfast and dinner. I am going to snuggle him more, kiss him more, play with him more in the next month, YES he starts in a month then I have ever before!

No comments: