We stopped by yesterday (FRIDAY) night and they were still working on it so we didn't stop plus I didn't have my Spanish translator with me.
But we went by today and yes they were still working on it but just finishing up for the day. We had cookies for them but left them at home. I have to tell you that I am absolutely in love with this home. It will be very sad if we don't get it. But if we dont it wasn't meant to be!
The back of our house
The 2nd most expensive upgrade in the house. The bathroom downstairs
Our pantry
Kitchen
The view from our bedroom window
The view from bedroom #2
Chandler going through the wall
2 comments:
Bethany!!! I am so happy for you guys!!!! Love the pics!!!!!
Bethany, you're going to get this house. things will all work out. It is beautiful!! Thank you for posting so those of us far away won't be left out of the fun!! Love you soo much.
Post a Comment