Thursday, February 3, 2011

Speaking of not letting go...

So as I have told you my knee has been killing me when I run. So I knew after almost 6 weeks that I needed to go into the doctor. Verdict? Well, NO RUNNING FOR at least 4 weeks. ME NOT SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW. <: ( Actually I am more devastated about it then angry. It would be like taking away a favorite binky/blanket/toy from a one year old... NOT SO MUCH FUN! BUT I will find my exercise in some other way maybe walking, swimming, dancing, or the local gym. None of which appeal to me as much as my beloved running. DANG IT YOU STUPID KNEE.

2 comments:

Kathy and Don Carter said...

I am so sorry about this. What is the problem - a bruise? A maniscus problem? Is walking a suitable alternative? Love you!!

Mark & Rachel said...

So sorry to hear about your knee. Hope it gets better fast!
I have a workout DVD for those extremely cold days. Its the Biggest Loser The Workout, Power Walk. It has 5 one mile works out.