Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Rough Morning

Man we've had a rough morning so far! So I decided to take 10 minutes to blog and remind myself how blessed I am.

We have a year long pass to the zoo/aquarium and botanical gardens in town. So we went on Saturday and saw our friends the Talleys. We enjoyed it!


We went to the farmers market before the zoo and had snow cones. Yes snow cones in February! Thats why my sons face is stained blue.



We got to watch the diver feed the HUGE lobsters



Monday was President's Day and Grandpa had off from work. I de cluttered my closet while Grandpa and the boys put the new screen on the back door and the outdoor table together.

Chandler thought he was a big helper



I found this jacket on clearance at target. I LOVE IT!
Hinks being a rock star... Maybe thats what I need to get a little pick me up is to have a dance party. Do you notice Hinks underwear hanging out? I guess he is a true rockstar.


This is Chandler doing his FHE job. Passing out the maracas.





We ate yummy smores for FHE with these Valentine marshmellows.
Of course we used reese's peanut butter cups
YUM-O!

No comments: